St. Lamart Senior Secondary School’s Vision Statement:
To create an outstanding learning community that enables students to reach their full potential and to explore the vast horizon of lifelong learning.
Our Mission: St. Lamart School believes all students will meet their potential in our congenial atmosphere for creative and global awareness through a holistic and nurturing curriculum while pursuing co- scholastic and scholastic
At the beginning of each academic year students are introduced to or they revisit the Whole School Values and complete activities which develop their understanding of behaviours which support effective learning. Students are actively involved in the development of their Class Agreement, processes and procedures that underpin daily learning and clarity of expectation in both school work and social behaviours.
Our whole school values were developed in consultation with teachers, students and parents. All members of the school community are aware of what Respect, Responsibility and Cooperation mean and the behaviours that support us to live these values as a member of St. Lamart Senior Secondary School.
St. Lamart Senior Secondary School provides a supportive learning environment that equips our students with the necessary skills and knowledge to become effective members of the community.
The values which underpin our actions are:
- Look after self, others and environment.
- Have and show consideration for other people; including other’s property, feelings, opinions and rights.
- Have consideration and pride in yourself.
- Treat others as you like to be treated.
- Take on roles and tasks within the school environment.
- Work productively in a friendly manner
- Work coherently in a group or with a team
- Work together towards a common goal.
- Work, communicate effectively with others
- Ownership of your own behaviour and learning
- Care for the environment
- Positive contributions to the community