IMPORTANT RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR ALL
- Parents/visitors are requested to follow the visiting day and hours schedule in toto and restrict themselves to Admin. Block only.
- Parents /visitors should not visit their ward or teacher in the classroom without the permission of the Principal , classrooms are out of bound zone
- Students are advised not to wear or carry with them ornaments and costly articles including wrist watch. The school accepts no responsibility for the loss of these articles.
- Each article must be marked with pupil’s name and class.
- No audio equipment, mobile phone, camera, pen drive, irrelevant books, magazines of an objectionable nature shall be brought to the school.
- No one, who has been absent on the previous day will be allowed to attend the class without the lave application duly signed by their parents, addressed to the principal stating the reason of absence very clearly. Students who have been sick for more than a week should submit a medical certificate from the registered medical practitioner on joining.
- It is compulsory for the students to complete 80% of the attendance in an academic year to make them eligible to sit for the final ground. Regular attendance ensures steady academics and personality growth.
- A student may be suspended for smoking, gambling, using drugs or intoxicants, using slang language, stealing, fighting with co-students, damaging school property, possessing irrelevant and objectionable books& magazines ,mobile phone ,I-pod ,camera and pen drive.
- This is to appeal to the parents to please attend the P.T.M (Parents Teachers Meeting) without fail and also stick to the scheduled time of the P.T.M.
- Parents are also requested to pay the school fees on time to avoid late fine and co-operate us in running the school smoothly
- Discipline is needed for the smooth running of the school. Punctuality, neatness, uniform of dress, courtesy, consideration for others and a co-operative spirit are insisted upon. We do encourage initiatives and positives expressions of creative work. Our aim is that self-discipline should become a part of every student’s way of life.
- Discipline does not destroy freedom and autonomy. Freedom and responsibilities have to be learnt slowly are freely accepted, in an atmosphere in which students exercise judgments and make choices about matters appropriate to their age and level of understanding. Student’s makes are tolerant as part of the process of growing, but repeated misbehavior which destroys the spirit of school and hinders other students from peaceful growing, is not tolerated, even if this causes pain to the parents of the un co-operative students.
- In case of any act of indiscipline, students will be provided counseling by the experts and will be given enough time to correct themselves. However, if there is habitual tendency of breaking the school rule, reverse entry will be made in the Discipline Card (Please refer to the last page of this diary for details) which may ultimately lead to suspension/rustication of the students from the school.
- A student should carry his/her diary to school every day; the diary should have his/her complete identity information and signed by his/her parents.
- In the morning the students should reach to the school 10 min. before the bell rings.
- Students are expected to keep their class room and school campus neat and clean and throw leftover into the dustbins only.
- Students are expected to maintain discipline in the school, follow rules and regulations of the school, respect their teachers and behave in a decent and civilized manner with their classmates and other students.
- Students should be clean and neatly dressed students who are not in the complete uniform will be sent home. Students are expected to have decent haircut at the end of the month and put on the uniform of pattern/design approved by the school.
- Students should take a balanced interest in studies, co-curricular activities, sports and hobby/club activities.
- Students should get their report cards signed by the parents/guardians within three days of the receipt of the report cards.
- Lending or borrowing of money and other articles is not permitted. Restrict the pocket money. Expensive articles should not be brought to the school.
- The school reserves the right to suspend or to take strict disciplinary action against a student whose performance in studies is constantly unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students.
- No shouting or whistling is allowed in the school.
- Children should not bring crackers, Holi colours, earphone, Walkman and mobile etc. in the school. Bursting of crackers and playing with Holi colours is liable to lead to expulsion of a student from the school.